Travelling by bus is one of the pleasant and sustainable ways of getting around the area. Most buses are now punctual, reliable, frequent and offer direct services with well presented, customer focused drivers. Modern buses can now offer:
- More space with luxury seats, high backs and deeper bases!
- Free WiFi for you keep to keep you in touch or even work during your journey
- Charging points to keep your phone, laptop or tablet battery going
- Audio or visual announcements
Access to public transport information
- The traveline journey planner can be accessed through www.traveline.info. Here you can view detailed timetable plans as well as planning journeys across England.
- Alternatively, you can contact the Traveline Call Centre and speak to an adviser who can provide advice and guidance on your travel options.
For further information contact: 0871 200 22 33.
Cheshire West and Chester Website
The website provides a detailed list of bus services operating within the borough.
The bus map and guide provides a visual reference of all the local bus routes in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Neston and Vale Royal.
The Cheshire rail map is available for travel across the borough.
These can be accessed at www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk
Bus timetables and local information can be accessed at the following locations:
- Chester Visitor Centre
- Ellesmere Port Library
- Northwich Customer Service Centre
- Winsford Library
- Neston Town Hall